SubmitURL INTERNET MARKETING CENTER
What is Email Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is an online marketing
channel using email (electronic mail) as the marketing medium.
Type of Email Marketing
- Advertisement inside a content
- Advertorial Email - The advertisement is the email itself as
- Survey Email - email that is requesting a survey of products
- Request Business Email - solicitation email that are
requesting business, solicit sales or donation.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Email - email to the
current customers or members to stay in-touch with them.
Opt-In Email (Permission Marketing)
- A method used
for email marketing where the recipient of the email has
consented to receive it. When choosing an email marketing
company, you have to pick the one with this Opt-In Email method
to their customer base.
Email Spam (Junk Email)
- Unsolicited email. We do
not recommend this method. However if you do use this method,
please conform to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 if you are in the
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
- Unsubscribe Compliance
- A visible and operable unsubscribe
mechanism is present in all emails.
- Consumers opt-out requests are to be honored within
10 working days.
- Opt-out lists (aka Suppression List) are
used only for compliance purposes and not to any
- Content Compliance
- Accurate (not deceiving) "FROM" Sender lines
(including the friendly form)
- Relevant Subject line. Subject has to correspond
with its content.
- A legitimate physical address of the publisher
and/or advertiser is present. PO Box addresses are
acceptable in compliance with 16 C.F.R. 316.2(p) and if the
email is sent by a third party, the legitimate physical
address of the entity, whose products or services are
promoted through the email should be visible.
- A "SEXUALLY EXPLICIT" label is present if the content is
- Sending Behaviour Compliance
- A message cannot be sent through an open relay (free
SMTP email servers).
- A message cannot be sent without an unsubscribe option.
- A message cannot be sent to a harvested email address.
- A message cannot contain a false header.
- A message should contain at least one sentence.
- A message cannot be null.
- Unsubscribe option should be below the message.
- Email Marketing Company
- Email marketing, auto-responders, landing pages, webinars.
- MailChimp -
Email marketing automation.
This page is always updated with new information. Please bookmark it
to go back for newer and fresh information about Search Engine
Go back to Internet Marketing Center.