SubmitURL Search Engine Optimization Tools (SEO Tools)
How to use
Generator - A tool to generate XML Sitemap to be put into Google
Search Console or Bing Webmaster Tool.
XML Sitemap Plugin - A tool to generate XML Sitemaps compliant
with Sitemaps.org for websites running IIS (Internet Information
Services) for Windows® Server as
well as Apache Server.
Guideline on how to submit a
XML Sitemaps to Bing. Sitemaps are an
excellent way to tell BIng to find your URL and to best guess your
Submitting SITEMAP to BING Webmaster Tool
- Enter your starting website URL. Fill in some optional
- Press the Start button. Wait until it completely crawled your
- You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page,
including number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and
link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link
and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google
Search Console account and
Bing Webmaster Tool
account and upload your sitemap file.
- Submitting Sitemap from Bing
Webmaster Tools account.
- Submitting Sitemaps from your Dashboard
- Look for the Sitemap widget and click Submit a Sitemap.
- Enter the location of your sitemap file in the textbox.
- You can enter XLM Sitemap or text file Sitemap.
- You can also submit an RSS feed that is automatically
updated. This is useful to index fresh content of your website.
Simply copy and paste the URL of your RSS feed into the
Submission Form and
- Submitting Sitemaps from the Sitemaps Feature
- Go to Configure My Site in Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Enter the full URL of the Sitemap in the Submit a Sitemap textbox.
- Click Submit.